Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Right now.

I have 3 pairs of rows sewn together on my Seville quilt and the rest is stacked neatly waiting (sort of). I wanted to get it done before Park Ranger Boyfriend was here this weekend, but that definitely did not happen.



I did make some paper heart garlands for Valentine's Day a few weeks ago (found on Pinterest, inspired by here).



And I also came up with a block design for Confessions of a Fabric Addict's scrap block challenge. It is very easy and I am very happy with it. So come back tomorrow morning and I will have a tutorial for my design, as well as a link to all of the other scrap block entries!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!