Saturday, May 19, 2012

FNSI: New Projects

I was worried that I was going to be too tired to participate in Friday Night Sew-In last night, but I ended up making myself go to bed at 2 AM because I had to quit at some point so that I could be a productive member of society today.

I sewed the binding onto my Mystery Quilt and now need to work on the hand stitching on the back. My chair does an excellent job of holding up the quilt while I am working.



I also started cutting and sewing for my MI-OH 2012 shop hop quilt. It is looking pretty good thus far!


I'm off to a barbecue to celebrate three of my lab mates graduating with PhDs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!