Friday, March 22, 2013

Fat Quarter Swap at KoolBeenz

Happy Friday all!

Hoping to soon post some pictures of my NuBees quilt that I'm finally putting the top together after months and months of it sitting in its box.

But FIRST!

I just signed up for the Fat Quarter Friends Swap for April at KoolBeenz.

 

Its a month by month swap, so you only sign up for the months you want to participate! You get one partner per month and send four fat quarters either from your stash or bought new. I am probably going to swap mostly things from my stash, but I am excited to refresh my stash! 

Sign up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!