So I pulled out all of the blocks for my Argyle quilt and laid the whole thing out. It did take a while to make sure that it looked "random" enough. There really needs to be an app for randomizing blocks like yesterday.
I did all of the setting triangles next. Note: this was a royal pain because it wasn't right angles. I didnt' really measure them either. I kind of just sewed them and squared them up and then added the next row. Totally janky, but I got it done!!!
Here is a close up of the setting triangles and one of the corners:
Here's the whole thing:
Here is the beauty on my bed:
After I put it on my bed I realized that it was very long but ever so slightly narrow for my queen sized bed. I added borders of the large floral print on the left and the right to give it a little bit more width (except I guess I didn't take a picture.)
Sharing at Sew Cute Tuesday and Fabric Tuesday!