Friday, May 10, 2013

May Fat Quarter Friends Swap

Yesterday I got my goodies from the May Fat Quarter Friends Swap!


And yes, that is a package of Wonder Clips! I am very excited about that.

I requested red, white, and blue this month because I am planning to make a patriotic wall hanging using the Uncle Sam pattern from Quiltmaker. It is a rather old pattern, but I happen to have an actual copy of the issue that it is featured in! Hooray!


I'm planning to use red/white and blue/white prints instead of the "natural" used in this pattern to make mine a little less country/rustic looking and a lot more POW BAM I LOVE AMERICA looking. If that's a thing.

Happy Friday to you, no finishes for me this week, but hopefully next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!