Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Stash Bee November 2013 -- My turn!

It is the last month of the first round of the Stash Bee and if you are interested in signing up for next year (rounds will be by year starting in January) the sign-ups are here!!

This month it is finally my turn to be the Queen Bee for the month!

I chose to use Jess's Moda Bake Shop Pattern Simply Woven tutorial with apple green, shades of yellow, and bright orange as my colors.

These are my test blocks from a while back that I didn't want to share until now!



I got my first three swap blocks on Saturday and it is so exciting to see what others have made! When I get a few more blocks I will share all of the ones I have received.

Happy Tuesday! And don't forget about our Starburst Quilt Along! It's never to late to join in! Blocks 1-3 are available for free on Craftsy!


Linking up with Fabric Tuesday and WIP Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. I just finished a Simply Woven quilt - such a fun pattern! I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling quilt. Quilting is a great way to relax and keep ones sanity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never see these woven blocks before. These look great! I would like to see the blocks you have received. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and I love your colors! I did sign up for the Bee and I've been busy thinking about what I would like to do! I sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!