Monday, December 23, 2013

Starburst Quilt Along Week #9: Block #9 and Block #8 Link Up

The Starburst Quilt Along is now over, but the entire pattern is now available for purchase.

We're here! It's the last block!

Thanks for sticking with us thus far with our first (and certainly not last) quilt along!

This one has lots of places to use up any small leftover pieces that you might have!

Any questions, concerns, or comments? Head on over to the Flickr group and share your progress!

Here are my last two blocks!



Watch for a post on our finished quilt tops and setting options next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!