Thursday, February 13, 2014

January Stash Bee Blocks

No, I am not just making my January blocks now!

I am the Hive Mama for Hive #3 for the new round of the infamous Stash Bee! This time around, the Hive Mamas all had January as their month.

I chose to use a block I found in the Quilter's Cache called Firewheel. Since I didn't want to make the block entirely out of half square triangles myself, I decided to rework the pattern to include fast flying geese, which you can find in my tutorial over at the Stash Bee.

Here's my first block that I used as an example:


And as of yesterday I've received all of the blocks but from one person and here they are!


I am so excited to put this one together! I definitely love making these bigger blocks and will be making a few more using big blocks in the future for sure!


2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!