My goal was to finish all of my Basketcase blocks and get them put together in a top and I got it done today!!
Here's the top all together before the borders:
This jelly roll was a birthday gift almost two years ago and I started this project about a year and a half ago (embarassing!) and I finally just put my butt in gear and finished it. My mom was able to find some yardage of one of the red prints for me to use for the border and I cut 6 inch strips for the border -- that way I'll still have enough of the yardage (I started with 2 yards) to use it for the binding too.
This is the FIRST Christmas quilt I've ever made! I'm very excited to start thinking about quilting possibilities and to start searching for backing fabric.
Linking up to the May ALYoF Finishes Party!
Basketcase Pattern via Cluck Cluck Sew