Friday, October 10, 2014

Sew Pieceful Block Catch Up

No finishes here today but it occurred to me that I hadn't posted anything about what Sew Pieceful blocks I had received in a long time so I figured today would be a good day to share them!

Here are all of my peach-mint-lavender blocks:


The colors on some of the blocks were kind of disappointingly off, but I can always use them in something else.

Here are the ones that are the right colors and 4 out of 9 of them I made myself. I'm going to make a wall hanging or baby quilt out of these ones.


Here are three other ones that all matched each other that I am going to make into a table runner.


For our September round, I decided to switch up my color scheme and requested cotton candy pink, turquoise, and lemon yellow blocks. Here are all of my September ones, plus the October block I made and one from another swapper.


Here's the blocks that I made for October for the bee:


Happy Friday to you!

5 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! You are so talented! Love visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all. Especially like the tablerunner ones. I like doing smaller projects. It makes me feel better about all the other unfinished stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good variety of blocks here very nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is BEAUTIFUL, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!