Saturday, November 1, 2014

Finished Quilts for Twins

They are finished! Hooray!

I managed to finish both the quilting on the purple-mint-peach quilt AND the pink-yellow-blue quilt on Wednesday, and got the bindings finished this morning.

I quilted the pink-yellow-blue quilt with a simple meander and used a pink flannel backing and a yellow binding.




For the purple-mint-peach quilt, I used a loop-de-loop meander. The backing on this one is purple and the binding is a peach fabric that I used in some of the blocks that I made.




All ready to send off to some very cute sisters!


Linking up last minute to Finish it up Friday!

3 comments:

  1. What lovely quilts. There are a couple of pretty lucky babies out there! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look lovely and you have certainly done lots of quilting on them

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!