I'm Alison and Little Bunny Quilts is my little corner of the #interwebs where I share my quilting obsession, featuring lots of works-in-progress, a few finishes, and the occasional bunny attempting to steal a charm square.
I've been quilting for nearly 15 years and have been blogging about it since 2011. Most of my quilts fall into the category of "Modern Traditionalism" but I like to dabble in all sorts of quilt design families.
I live in central Maryland with Park Ranger Husband, Civil War historian extraordinare, and two bunnies, Clara and Francisco (Frankie for short). If I'm not quilting, I'm likely watching baseball. By day, you can find me in a lab coat and goggles testing potential cancer drugs.
In 2013, my mom, sister, and myself founded Honey, Bunny, and Doll Quilt Designs, a pattern company focusing on designing patterns and offering kits that would appeal to quilters of all skill levels and design persuasions. Our patterns are on Craftsy, we sell kits and patterns on Etsy, and have active Facebook and Instagram accounts to keep our fans and friends up to date on what we are working on.
- Working on my overwhelming WIP/UFO list
- Christine's Kitchen QAL (currently in progress!)
- New designs for Moda Bake Shop
- Working with Island Batik as a brand ambassador
- Participating in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge to bust them scraps
- Two Bees: Stash Bee monthly blocks and Coast to Coast round robin bee