Sunday, October 16, 2011

My new love: Magnolia

I spent the afternoon yesterday warming up by setting up my NEW sewing machine. This thing is nifty beyond belief. I'm going to have to undertake projects to use all of its features.


I actually took a whole bunch of pictures of close up of the machine and my quarter inch foot (with fabric guide--what what!) but then I realized how dorky that was. I will save them on my computer, but I will spare you the time of looking at them.

So I am now working on finishing the top of my snowflake quilt. Next up: sashing the blocks together. Here are all my blocks laid out:


Here are the sashing pieces that were the first thing I sewed on my new machine!



So have a happy Sunday. Rest, recharge, and of course, refill your bobbins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!