Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Civil War Blocks 31-39

Most of these were done on Marathon Harry Potter/Quilting Boxing Day Extravaganza!

31. Empty Spools

Simple dimple.


32. Carolina Lily

If you remember, I Y-seam like a boss.


33. Indiana Puzzle

I can definitely own curved seams as well.


34. Rosebud

Pinwheel flowers!


35. Star of the West

Stars. Again.


36. Kentucky Crossroads

Another quick and easy block. Other than mine turned out like 10 inches wide. Hmmm.


37. Confederate Rose

Love the colors on this one.


38. Ohio Star

More stars, more awesome color combos. No big deal.


39. Hovering Hawks

If you squint, you might see birds.


Hope you all are recovering nicely from your hectic holidays!

1 comment:

  1. All in one day? You have been busy! I like the Indiana Puzzle the best. Love the fabrics you are using. Such pretty colors, like a field of flowers. Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!