Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WIP Wednesday: More Slow Progress

With Park Ranger Boyfriend here last week and my parents here this past weekend, not a whole lot of sewing has gotten done with the exception of a significant amount of hand quilting on Park Ranger Boyfriend's Civil War quilt. Almost a whole row across is done!

7 more rows and the borders to go...



I've also been working on a test pattern for a friend...don't want to give it away, but here is some of my progress so far:



And finally, I'm on the search for some wood grain fabric to finish up the Harry Potter quilt for my sister. If anyone could help point me in the right direction that would be fantastical!

Don't forget to enter to win my Quilting Gallery blog hop giveaway!

Linking up with:
  WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if you've used fabric.com before but they have a few neat ones under the umbrella of woodgrain fabric, like Aviary 2 Woodgrain Bark Brown which might be the look you'd like. Hope this can help a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, go to this search link of images, then you can click on any that look like what you want and hopefully you'll find a sales site. :) https://www.google.com/search?q=wood+grain+quilt+fabric&sugexp=chrome,mod%3D1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&authuser=0&ei=PaHIUI6VJ4rxygG3m4GQDA&biw=1280&bih=620&sei=QaHIUOrRC-amyQH4uYGQBA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!