Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lattice Baby Quilt

I'm going to apologize at the onset for the lack of pictures.

I have another baby quilt to make for a friend from church whose baby shower is in June.

I decided to use this pattern from Moda Bake Shop by Amy Smart of Diary of a Quilter. It is an older project, but it is perfect for the gender neutral quilt that I need to make. I ended up using colors almost identical to the original pattern!

Here's the one in progress picture of the charm squares being sashed together:


And here is the whole top put together!


And every stitch of this fabric is from my stash! Woot! Now to get a batting and quilt this little thing.

Linking up with....everybody!

Better Off Thread

Fresh Poppy Design

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

  1. Classy little quilt. I bet it came together quickly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a really cute little quilt.
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lattice pattern and the fabric looks so good! That's going to be one lucky baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!