Monday, November 10, 2014

Quilt for Baby Boo -- Basted!

The last time I posted about this quilt it looked like this:


I decided to change up my plan entirely and turn it into an on-point rail fence. I used the backing fabric for the setting triangles and then decided that it was too small, so I used the last half yard of the yellow fabric as a 3 inch border.

(Clara tried to "help".)


Much better with a border! I'm planning to use the same fabric from the setting triangles for the binding too.


And now it is all pin basted and ready to quilt! I am planning to try to do some simple custom quilting on it. I am planning to do squiggles in the rail fence block, loops in the setting triangles, and loops in the border as well.


Linking up to Fabric Tuesday and Linky Tuesday!

5 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!