Monday, September 28, 2015

Pinwheel Progress

This weekend I was able to make some serious progress on my Picnic Pinwheels quilt!

Friday I was able to finish up all of the blocks:


And Saturday I was able to sew the whole top together:


I decided to go no borders on this one and used one of the leftover fat quarters from these coordinates to make a whole pile of bias binding. It's gonna be close, but I should have just enough.

I also was able to get the flannel for the backing and started quilting it yesterday with loop-de-loops! Here's a little preview:


I'm about 2/3rds of the way done with the quilting (hooray!) so I should be able to finish it up over the next few days!

Linking up with Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!

7 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!