Friday, October 23, 2015

October Stash Bee Blocks

It's hard to believe that it's October (and almost the end of the month at that) and I only have one more month in this year's round of the Stash Bee! But I am excited that sign ups reopen next week for 2016!

This month, our Queen Bee asked us to make bookshelf sections. She was kind enough to send us background fabric to use too! I pulled out my bag of stringy scraps and went to work on two blocks.



Of course I barely made a dent in my scraps, but I had a lot of fun putting these together and they are a great option for a bee quilt block!

Happy Friday! Going to be working on a blog post for Blogger's quilt festival very soon! :)

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!