Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Meadow Mystery {September}

I definitely didn't finish the September installment of the Meadow Mystery QAL in September, but I did finish before the October instructions come out tomorrow! I actually made and trimmed all of my HSTs rather early in the month and then had to shift my attention to my Favorite Frames quilt. I just finished up my Block 6 units this weekend.

Here are my Block 6 units:


(For reference for those of you also doing this QAL, the pansy print is my Fabric C and the purple and cream floral is my Fabric D/secondary background)

Here are my Fabric C/Fabric E HSTs:


I was slightly worried about the contrast between Fabrics C and D, but I am extremely happy with how my Block 6 units turned out!

If you haven't joined in yet, there is plenty of time to join in! Hop on over to Meadow Mist Designs to it check it out!

Sharing at Let's Bee Social!

4 comments:

  1. I'm always eager to get the next set of instructions as soon as I finish the previous months, so I think you timed this perfectly Alison. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Yvonne - perfect timing! I like those dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your fabric choices. Looking forward to what comes with step 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are looking great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!