Friday, October 21, 2016

Mug Rug Hop -- Featuring Kitchen Love!

Today I am over at the Benartex blog, Sew in Love with Fabric, sharing a tutorial as a part of their Mug Rug Blog Hop!


I decided to use the Kitchen Love line, because I love to cook and bake. The prints are just darling in this collection! 


My mug rug is obviously kitchen inspired -- and as a little twist, this mug rug could also be used as a washable spoon rest!




Hop on over to Sew in Love with Fabric to check out the tutorial!

Make sure to catch all of the tutorials in our Mug Rug Blog Hop!Tuesday: Chris from made by ChrissieD featuring Sewing RoomWednesday: Debby from Debby Kratovil Quilts featuring WingsThursday: Benartex blog design team featuring Nature's PearlFriday: Alison from Little Bunny Quilts featuring Kitchen Love

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!