Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November Stash Bee and #thanksmas

It's time for the last block of the year for the Stash Bee!


Cheri requested these fun Christmas candy cane blocks! I was able to make a dent in my green scraps which is always good in my book.

We also had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family. When my family isn't going to be together for Christmas we celebrate "Thanksmas" on Thanksgiving. So we put our trees up early and exchange presents between Thanksgiving dinner and dessert. It's a fun thing and means that I have to get all of my shopping done early!

My sister's dog Peyton being festive:


My #thanksmas present from my sister and her husband! YAY!!!


I hope you all had wonderful Thanksgivings with your families and friends! :)

Sharing at Sew Cute Tuesday and Let's Bee Social!

6 comments:

  1. We do the same thing. Started with my sister living in VA and me in MI We'd spend the week together and DH would fly in Wednesday for the holiday weekend. Great times and great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun way for your family to be together when it works for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love following Stash Bee and it's a little sad you are stepping down, but I look forward to seeing what you get up to next. Good Luck, whatever it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very festive block. Looks like you had a great holiday. So do you get to sit back and relax while the rest of us scurry around doing our shopping?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh LOLOL on Frankie in a food coma!! Our Rottie, Naala, would NEVER be in a food coma because she would eat 24/7 if we let her! Well then maybe she would be ha. What a cool idea to do Thanksmas! I love your planner, had one for 2016 and ADORED it, not sure I'll get one for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute quilt block, and I love your Thanksmas tradition!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!