Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Meadow Mystery {January}

This month we received the directions for our last 12 blocks for the Meadow Mystery QAL hosted by Cheryl at Meadow Mist Designs!

We made four Block 2 units:


We also made eight Block 5 units:


Despite my initial worries that my fabrics were all a bit too "medium" and that there might not be quite enough contrast, there is definitely enough contrast between the colors. If I had to do it all over again, I would swap out the teal for either a darker purple or a darker green, but I'm still very happy with it!

As of right now, all of our blocks have been completed, we just have to wait and see what the final arrangement of the blocks will be! There have been many people guessing and laying out their ideas of what the final quilt will look like, and they all have been fun suggestions.

Have a happy Wednesday!

Sharing at Sew Fresh Tuesday and Building Blocks Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Your blocks look great! It is going to be so much fun to see the "parade" of finishes this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are looking good Alison! Can't wait to see the finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great-looking blocks! It will be a fun finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colors worked out well. I'm still working on December blocks! I'll catch up at some point.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!